Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Travel

There are many things that I really do enjoy doing:
  • Reading
  • Writing
  • Traveling
  • Cooking my niece
  • Simply being alone

Of all the those things traveling is the most fun for me. For example: A couple of years ago, I went on a cruise by myself and had the best time ever. My family says that they would not be brave enough to do it. 7 days not having to consult anyone else about anything other than anything I want to do.

What is your opinion on this? What do you enjoy doing?

3 comments:

Maria said...

Cooking your niece!!! LOL

Kia said...

You know, I don't know what I was thinking. I ment Cooking with my niece!!!! lol I love her to death, I guess I will not be showing her this blog.

sowens said...

yea,I was a little concerned about that cooking your niece thang. Glad you cleared that up! Traveling alone does not really work for me. I always want to have someone to comment on what we've seen or done.